“And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” – Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Visiting Chelsea Creek?
Here’s What you Need To Know!
- We provide a kid-friendly and safe environment where kids can learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Scripture is clear that parents are the primary disciple-makers in the lives of their children.
- Our hope is to partner with parents in their pursuit of this mission, coming alongside them in the discipleship process.
- We provide classes divided by age groups so that each child can hear the Gospel presented in a way that is most effective for them.
- We provide various ways to disciple your children such as books, extra resources, Baby Dedication, and summer events.
- We are currently walking through The Gospel Story curriculum, walking chronologically through Scripture and watching God’s plan for redemption unfold.
CreekKids exists to show Jesus to kids so that they grow up to be like him and go tell others about him. In our Preschool ministry, birth to PreK, we strive to create the first building blocks of a strong, gospel-centered foundation for our children. We teach from the Scriptures and help parents proclaim to their kids who God is and what He has done in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
K5- 5th Grade
In our Elementary ministry, K5-5th, we work to continue building up a strong, gospel-centered foundation for our children. We do this by teaching our kids about the nature and character of God—that He is wise, generous, loving and good. Our hope is to partner with parents in the discipleship of their children by creating environments and providing curriculum and resources that center on the gospel of Jesus Christ.